Today, many matches are taking place, and these matches include European and Arab leagues and leagues, and important matches will start today, Wednesday August 10, 2022, whether in the European Super, or the matches of the Egyptian Premier League, and also the Qatar Stars League, and today 3 games are going on in the thirtieth round of the League Championship. The Egyptian Premier League, two Qatar Stars League matches and one European Super match, and we now show you the dates of today’s matches, Wednesday August 10, and the channels showing them.
Matches of the day and broadcast channels
The dates for the matches of the 30th round of the Egyptian Premier League season 2021-2022 are as follows:
- Arab Contractors and El Gouna will meet for the first time at 6:30 p.m., and this meeting will be broadcast by OnTime Sports 3.
- Then Smouha and Future meet at nine o’clock in the evening, and this meeting will be broadcast by OnTime Sports 2.
- Finally, at the same time, he meets Al-Ahly of EgyptToday, the most anticipated game airs on Channel 1 OnTime Sports.
As for the Qatar Stars League in its second round, the dates of its matches today are as follows:
- Al-Gharafa and Al-Wakra meet at 4:30 a.m. local Cairo time, and it will be broadcast on Alkass channel.
- It will also meet Al-Sailiya and Al-Shamal at exactly six forty minutes Cairo time and it is also broadcast on Alkass channel.
And finally, today’s only European Super Cup match starts on this date:
- Real Madrid and Eintracht Frankfurt will meet at 9:00 a.m. local Cairo time, and the match will be broadcast on beIN Sports 1 HD Premium.
The results of yesterday’s matches in the Egyptian League
Yesterday, Tuesday, August 9, the Egyptian League had 3 high-caliber matches, all of which ended in a win, and no matches ended in a draw. The results of yesterday’s matches were as follows:
- The game between Ghazl El-Mahalla and Pyramids ended in a 2-0 win for Pyramids.
- As for the most important match, which is the match between Zamalek and Misr El-Maqasa, which ended in a decisive victory for Zamalek with five unanswered goals.
- Finally, the match between Al-Ahly Bank of Egypt and FARCO ended in a goal in favor of FARCO.