The summer transfer window is approaching, and there’s a lot of gossip swirling around who’s moving in. Transfer Talk brings you the latest on rumors, whereabouts and, of course, expired deals!
Big story: Condé wants Barcelona to join the Premier League
Mundo Deportivo report that Jules Conde, 23, has told Sevilla that he would rather join Barcelona this summer than join Premier League clubs Chelsea or Newcastle United.
It’s a particularly heavy blow for Chelsea, who are chasing the Frenchman after previously losing Antonio Rudiger and Andreas Christensen on free transfers.
The centre-back is said to be Xavi Hernandez’s first choice to bolster the backline, with the aforementioned Christensen set to move to Camp Nou in the coming weeks. Club legend Gerard Pique is not part of the Barcelona coach’s plans for the next season.
Although both English clubs are willing to pay Condé’s €90m release clause, Sevilla will accept around €65-70m for the French international’s departure to his preferred destination, with the Catalan side preparing a trade proposal involving the 21-year-old. . Former full-back Sergino Dest.
However, any transfer may remain uncertain as Conde recently underwent minor surgery after sustaining an injury while playing for France which will keep him sidelined for at least a month.
– ESPN+ guide: LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, FA Cup and more (USA)
– Stream ESPN FC Daily on ESPN+ (US only)
– You don’t have ESPN? Get an instant pass
West Ham United interested in Southampton captain James Ward BruceAccording to the mirror. The 27-year-old England international has enjoyed an impressive campaign in the Premier League, scoring top 10 goals and providing 5 assists in 26 league games. David Moyes is reportedly looking to add depth to the Hammers’ midfield for next season with top-tier players ready to go and the dead-ball specialist a proven talent.
Inter Milan have secured a loan of 5 million euros for Romelu Lukaku Chelsea rejected him, reports fabrice romano. After the two sides opened formal negotiations over the 29-year-old on Wednesday, it saw Inter reject their opening offer.
After a disappointing season for the Blues, which saw a club record £97.5million with just eight league goals, the striker is set to leave Stamford Bridge this summer. However, the Belgium international is determined to join Nerazzurri And talks about the striker will continue this week.
– last of fabrice romano Here, who reports it Andre Pereira He is expected to return to Manchester United after a season-long loan spell with Flamengo. The 26-year-old will return to Old Trafford before the start of the season with the Brazilian side unwilling to exercise their €10.5million option to keep the midfielder permanently. Pereira could still be set to leave the Red Devils this summer, with just a year on his contract, and he is reportedly not part of Eric ten Hag’s plans for next season.
– Bournemouth are close to reaching an agreement with him Ryan Frederick Part of a three-way transfer campaign, according to The Sun. The 29-year-old is available on a free transfer, his contract with West Ham expiring at the end of this month, having made 77 appearances in four years for the Hammers.
Scott Parker’s side are also preparing to sign a 27-year-old midfielder Joe RothwellWho was dropped from a contract this summer as a 23-year-old midfielder Marcus Tavernier With just one year left on his contract with Middlesbrough, he would be available to join Cherries for less.
Fiorentina prepare inaugural €10m bid for Shakhtar Donetsk DodoWriting sky sports. The 23-year-old Brazilian right-back, who has made 26 appearances for the Ukraine side this season, has previously been linked with Barcelona as heir to Dani Alves’ departure. Fiorentina are also looking to replace her Alvaro OdriozolaThe 26-year-old defender will return to Real Madrid this summer after a season-long loan.